Why do you need Seller Central Integration?
1) Users have the ability to integrate positive feedback into their order manager and dashboard.
2) Run campaigns targeting or excluding positive feedback.
3) View Buyer-opt outs and automatically exclude sending emails to those orders.
4) View Real-time Shipping and Tracking Information for all Orders
5) Buyer-Review matching - the customer ID codes are extracted from your order emails to match up with Reviews.
In order to take advantage of these features, Seller Central Integration must be completed.
STEP 1: Access your Seller Central's "User Permissions" page.
NA (North America) https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/account-manager/home.html
STEP 2: Under the "Add a New Seller Central User" section, enter the following:
For NA (North American) marketplaces, use:
Email Address: email@example.com
For EU (European) marketplaces, click here for instructions
then click "Send invitation".
A confirmation will be sent to Feedbackwhiz and please allow up to 1 hour for Feedbackwhiz to accept the invite and confirm. Once we have confirmed, you should see:
STEP 3: Click "Manage Permissions"
STEP 4: Check the "View" checkbox for "Manage Orders" and "Feedback".
STEP 5: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Continue" button.
You should see a message on top saying: "You have successfully modified the permissions highlighted below."